Tuesday, April 20, 2010

bulging at the seams...


So we have officially lived in our house 1 month! woohoo! Projects are coming along nicely. Nate is in the process of finishing up the upstairs bathroom, and then I think it will be on to baby's room. We have the paint and everything, so it's just a matter of finding the time to do it.

Baby has been moving a lot the last few weeks. He kicks and squirms all the time it seems. This is such a fun part of the pregnancy in that I feel pregnant, but I don't feel nauseated or terribly uncomfortable. The other night at work I snuck back to the room where we keep our ultrasound machine and snuck a peak at baby. I am not an ultrasound tech by any means so I was only able to make out the obvious things like the heart
and spine and head. He seems to be getting bigger though (this is also evident by my bulging belly.)

So I have the day off of work today and it is supposed to be 70 degrees today :) Yeah for spring finally arriving. I have had such spring fever lately. Summer will be here before I know it and then it's baby time! I suppose we should start discussing a name or else he will have to go by baby boy for the rest of his life. Naming a child is not an easy task, and we would gladly take any suggestions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment