Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Birthday Bash

I made James Cinnamon Rolls for breakfast on the morning of his birthday

 
He liked them :)


Opening up his gift from grandma Jodi (don't look too closely at the wrapping paper, it's actually Christmas wrapping paper, but I figured as long as he got to rip it open, James wouldn't care)

BOOKS!  James loves to read books, and my mom got him all of my favorites from when I was a child, including, The Big Hungry Bear, and the Red Ripe Strawberry

James was so excited, he made Nate read him one right away!

Greg came over and brought James a present.  Wonder what it is??

OH, boy!  A singing turtle!!  Nate is sure excited about this one :)

James couldn't wait for Nate to get it out of the packaging so he could play with it!

James and his new trick. Apparently everything looks cooler when you see it upside down :)

He was such a sweetie on his big day

Uncle Peter came up for his birthday

Playing outside with his presents from mom and dad, A Sandbox with BLUE sand!

Birthday CAKE 

Blowing out grabbing the candles

"This is so good, and I really allowed to eat it all!"

Me and my birthday boy!

Full of CAKE and Ice Cream!!

Here dad, let me share some with you

Such a funny boy

Family Photo time!

In need of a bath after devouring his cake and ice cream

James New Sand Box

No comments:

Post a Comment