Thursday, July 19, 2012

17 weeks...

So, I realize it has been WAY too long since I have posted, and I am truly sorry.  Because of my hiatus, I have a TON of pictures to upload, so bear with me.  I decided I would start with pictures from my phone.  Enjoy my onslaught of pictures!

James LOVES Ring Pops

Playing with 2nd cousin Keana

Reading books at grandma Vicki's house

Hunting for Easter Candy

Eating a banana muffin, his FAVORITE

James got a present from Grandpa Peter! 

Practicing..... still not really sure what he is supposed to do, but he's getting there

Lounging

Waiting patiently to go outside.  He insisted on wearing this hat.  He is such a goof-ball sometimes


On his way home from the lake.  Watching a movie, eating doritos.  What a rough life!

Grandma and Aunties gave me an ice cream cone while mom and dad were fishing

James loves his "Gwampa"

He also kinda' likes his daddy

ICE CREAM!

James and Nate "sharing" (AKA James devouring the ice cream, and Nate holding the spoon)



Waiting to go outside and try out his new shoes  (That HE picked out and insisted we buy)

Yes, my son knows how to operate the VHS player, and Yes, we still have one.

James LOVES Dogs!  



Practicing counting to 10.  He can actually do it quite well.

Playing in our "pool"  The Minot pool is still out of commission due to last years flood

Watching 'toons in his jams

My son never does anything the easy way.  This is now he watched a movie.

playing with chalk on our patio

Oh yeah, and this little bit of news :)  

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Congratulations, Karlea and Nate! This is such wonderful news. When I read the first line of your post I thought the 17 weeks was probably how long it had been since you had posted! haha! I guess you're 17 weeks along? I am so happy for you. And thanks for all the photos- they are so fun to see.

    ReplyDelete