Saturday, September 8, 2012

parks, pacis, and pregnancy photo

James Loves his paci.  We have desperately been trying to get rid of it, but have not had even a glimmer of success.  He searches high and low for it when he wants it, crying out "my paci! my paci!"  Here's hoping it's gone by 3? 
This is what James looks like when he is way too tired.  He grabs his blankets, paci, and sippy and lays down wherever he lands.  

My growing boy.  He looks so grown up (minus the paci)

James loves to play trains.  he will set them up and then have them "slide"  He loves to help them slide down anything he can, his bed, a chair, a book, whatever he happens to be around, his trains are sliding down.  He also loves to sing "Casey Junior" from Dumbo while we are playing trains.  

Too Priceless for words.  

Baby Boy Number 2, getting BIGGER by the day!  this was around 22 weeks

This picture makes me nervous.  I hate how brave James is!

SLIDE

This picture makes me feel better.  A little help up never hurt :)

Ready for "More FUN"

WEEE!!!!!

Just Chillin' at the park


Loving every minute playing with daddy
These last few weeks have been crazy busy.  Nate started up school the end of August, is finishing up his sprinkler stuff for the season, and is coaching 7th and 8th grade volleyball!  He has been working on average 50+ hours a week, and needless to say, we have been missing him!

Work has been going well for me.  We have a new director of the FBC that started this week. I am learning to try and stay hydrated while at work, as my legs are starting to swell after working some long shifts!  I really need to be wearing my support hose, but if you'd ever worn them, you know why I'm not thrilled about them.  I finished up training to charge nurse last week, so hopefully that won't be too stressful of a  transition for me :)

James has been just the same goofy kid as always.  We have been going to the park just about every night.  There is one not too far from our house, and there is usually nobody else there and he can basically run free.  He LOVES it.  He got stung by a bee a few weeks ago though, and is now a little bit leery of the "busy bees"  (note reference from the 'quick as a cricket' book)

I finally got my camera fixed this month and got 2 new lenses for it!  I am super excited to start using them.  I am hoping to improve my photography skills before bambino number 2 arrives in just 3 short months!!  I am now 24 weeks and everything is going great.  He is growing like a week, and moving a ton.  James doesn't like to talk about the baby, and will quickly change the subject when it's brought up.  Hopefully we can get him a little more used to the idea by Christmas!  We are still working on cleaning out the baby's room (aka: our closet) I did finally finish going through all of our baby stuff.  December will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment