Wednesday, May 29, 2013

we go to the park a lot...

Playing with his daddy

Sorry buddy, you need someone on the other end of that teeter-totter

His exact words were: "NO Mommy, I don't WANT my picture taken"

apparently a robin decided my flowers were a great  place to build a nest.  There are now 4 pretty blue eggs sitting in this nest.  

My Flowers

My flower pots the boys made me for mother's day

the hubby


Sneaking a sip from mom's glass



Again his exact words were"NO MOM, GO, I don't want my picture taken"
Sam hanging out in the stroller while James and I play




I attempted to take a picture of my boys together, and I guess I shouldn't be surprised that this was the best one I could get.  James looking off into space and Sam completely enamors with his older brother

Sam "getting" James

Nate and James "getting" Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment