Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Thanksgiving, Norby Style

Sam Loves his Uncle Peter

Cheese!


I'm not really sure what's going on...

What is a Norby gathering without an obscene amount of games 


Going outside to play

The cook making turkey

The girls on the computer

James being goofy


Did I mention Sam LOVES his Uncle Peter

Nate making the mashed potatoes....This was after the great Gravy Debacle of 2013



again...not sure what was happening here


Emma

Lydia

Bro-in-Laws

Taboo



Ipad Fun






.......

Making Jackson's Birthday Cake


Looks good bree



Sam and Grandpa Steve


So I got through all of my pictures and realized I had NONE of our time in Iowa.  We traveled down to Cedar Falls to see the Herrings the week of Thanksgiving.  It was a fun filled few days. We also finally had the entire family together and failed to take a family photo, and I think it had something to do with Nate needing to fix the car at the precise time we were going to take the photos.  Oh well, maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment