Thursday, February 25, 2010

18 weeks down...


So we have reached 18 weeks! One more week and we get to have the all important ultrasound....boy or girl, we shall see! Nate is pretty certain baby is a boy, but I don't have a clear feeling one way or another. A couple of girls and I snuck a peak with the ultrasound at work last week, but no clear picture one way or another.

It's hard to start getting ready for baby when we still don't know if it's a boy or a girl. I don't know how people keep the gender a surprise for 9 months! I feel like I am so behind in getting ready, but I really don't know where to start! We move in to our house March 19th, So then we can get the nursery ready!

I have been feeling some rumblings in my belly lately. It's hard to know if it's baby moving, or just the result of last nights dinner! I am excited for that first movement that I am certain was baby letting me know it's there!

Well more to come as we get closer and closer to July 28th. I am sure it will be here before we know it!


No comments:

Post a Comment