Monday, March 1, 2010

4 more days!!!

On Friday of this week we have our ultrasound, and I am so excited. I can not wait to start shopping for this little one. Clothes, Crib, Bedding, Toys....oh, how our checkbook is going to suffer this month :)

JC Penny has a good sale going on right now on one of it's crib sets that I am thinking about purchasing...not sure yet, still trying to weigh the pros and cons. It is a crib, dresser and changing table for $700. We are planning to use my "smurf" dresser that I am currently using for the baby's room (it was the dresser my parents used for me when I was an infant) so we would put the dresser that came with the set in Nate and my bedroom as the closet space is limited and I am thinking we are going to need one.

Still feeling some little blips that may be baby moving. It's so hard to know. It's hard to believe I will be 19 weeks this week! Slowly approaching that half way mark.

More to come on Friday when we know if our lives will be clad in pink or blue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment