Sunday, March 7, 2010

...and he kicked me out of my chair


So I think I am actually starting to feel like I am going to have a baby now. it's so crazy. I think knowing that he is a HE has really helped reality set it. It is so weird to think there is a little 10 ounce boy growing inside of me.

Last night at work I mentioned to one of my patients that I was pregnant and he said, "Well I wondered, but I didn't want to say anything..." I really don't think that I have started to look pregnant in my scrubs yet, but apparently I was wrong :) My belly is starting to take shape a little more and I feel that I should start the traditional belly pics now that I don't just look like I'm carrying a few extra pounds.

I have been doing some Internet browsing looking for ideas for the nursery. HGTV has been one source of inspiration, but everything that people have done on there is so intricately done that I feel I couldn't do half of ideas on it. JC Penny has a crib and bedding set that I have been
eyeing, that I am leaning toward...
I just don't know if they dark wood will clash with the lighter wood of the trim in the nursery. I really think the overall look is really cute though, so will have to wait and see.

SO I have definitely been feeling baby move. Friday while pushing with a patient the baby started doing what felt like back flips in my belly. It was the weirdest feeling and then last night after eating a giant piece of chocolate ice cream cake he kicked me so hard in my belly that it startled me and I almost fell out of my chair. It is truly a miraculous feeling.




No comments:

Post a Comment