Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Shopping Day


So today i went to Fargo to do some much needed retail therapy. I got some really cute maternity cloths and baby boy clothes. It felt good to get out and do some real shopping.

I am kinda mad at myself right now because the crib and bedding from JC Penny was 40% off the other day and I waited to buy it to be sure and now the promo is over :( I guess it just means it wasn't the right timing, but I am still kind of bummed.

I am getting so excited to move
in to the house! Only a week left
now! I realized today with working, I only have 2 full days left to pack. YIKES! We will be in our new home before we know it! I am so ready to be out of this apartment. It has been a great home for us for 2 years, but it was definitely time to move on. Not that the mold and crazy managers weren't a great way to spend the 2 years.

well I am off to sleep. I am exhausted after a long day of shopping. Here is a preview of one of the super cute things I got today :)

1 comment:

  1. http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=sc_i%20w_r_2_1_2?asin=B001MEY0IQ Here's a cute set I just saw in case you didn't end up buying that one. Babies are expensive!!!
    Love you! and your little bun in the oven. Hope all is well for the Norbys, Kari

    ReplyDelete