Friday, March 19, 2010

Minnesota...here we come!



So this morning Nate and I officially purchased our new, first house! We are so excited! We will move in tomorrow morning. (that is if the river decides to behave itself) It is still hard to believe. As I sit in our apartment that we have occupied for the last 2 years, I am astonished by all the memories and fondness that I have. I am, however, quite excited to start the next chapter in our lives as Minnesotans! Good by North Dakota. We will miss you. You have been a great home state.



No new baby updates, other than my belly is getting huge. Well it feels huge anyway. 21 weeks down, only 19 to go! I hope this little man decides to behave himself and stay put for the next 4 months. I feel so blessed with this pregnancy already. Everything has really gone quite smoothly so far. God has truly blessed us. I look forward to what is to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment