Monday, March 8, 2010

Meltdown Monday

So I have no officially succumbed to the pregnancy hormones. I had a slight meltdown this morning (if you ask Nate, he would probably say I am under-dramatizing it a bit) I felt perfectly fine after a foot massage and lunch and then all of a sudden it was like my body was being overtake by a crazed monster and my emotions took over. Before I knew it I was yelling and crying and I had no conscious idea why. After a 30 minute tantrum I calmed down and realized I was being a tad crazy.

I am trying to make decisions concerning buying a crib and and I think I have changed my mind about a million times. I think all the decisions are making me a little crazy...

It hit me that there are only 4ish months left until this little man makes his appearance. Nate and I have started throwing out some names. We have a few in mind that We both really like, it's so hard to decided. This is a name that our child will have to live with for the rest of his life. No pressure or anything :)

Well I am off to the store. I have been trying to find pregnancy cloths but grand forks seems to be plum out. I may make at trip to Fargo tomorrow to see if I have any luck there.

No comments:

Post a Comment