Saturday, October 23, 2010

3 months old!


My little man is three months old today!

James Peter,
  • You weight 15lbs and are 25in long.
  • You have completely outgrown all of your newborn clothes and most of your 0-3 months
  • You are still wearing size one diapers, but I just bought a new pack of size 2!
  • You still love to eat! You take 5-8oz at a time, or you will eat for 45 minutes!
  • You are super smiley and giggly, but once the smiles are done, the crabbies start
  • You are starting to not like being swaddled at night, but you wont sleep unless you are
  • You have really started to suck on your hands. You even are beginning to prefer them over your pacifier
  • You go to daycare 3 days a week when mommy is at work, and I think you are starting to enjoy being around all the noise and other kids a little more :)
  • You love to snuggle, and will fall asleep almost instantly when snuggled up to mom or dad
  • You are not rolling over yet, but I am hoping soon! your muscles seem to be strengthening, but you just don't have a lot of interest in moving yet
  • You still like playing on your activity mat on the floor
  • You LOVE your baths at night
  • You are the most perfect baby, and I think about you whenever I am not around you. You are my world, and my life isn't complete without you in it.
Momma and her boy :)


Daddy and his boy

No comments:

Post a Comment