Saturday, November 6, 2010

3 month pictures


My co-workers Farrah took pictures of all the babies born this year for the artwork for our newly remodeled OB unit. These are a couple of the pictures she took of Jamey. I am so excited to see the rest of them!

So we have been busy the last few weeks. We spent Halloween in Williston visiting my Dad, Grandparents, and aunt Kristi. It was so good to see them all. I wish we weren't so far away from them. James was quite sad to say goodbye to his grandpa :)

Jamey has been super crabby this week again. He has been running a borderline temp, and I don't know if he is sick or maybe cutting a tooth (or he could have just been constipated) Hopefully he will get over it soon, because mom is getting tired of the crabbies.

Steve, Vicki, Peter and Lydia are here this weekend to help celebrate Abbie's birthday. I am sure that Jamey will be excited to see his other grandparents. He doesn't get to see family very often, so when he does he tends to just soak it all up.

Well, I suppose I should get some sleep before the little monster man wakes up and wants to eat!




No comments:

Post a Comment