Thursday, November 18, 2010

First trip to the Chiropractor!


So this week James had his first trip to the chiropractor! He has been super fussy and spitty, so we decided to take him to see one of the family chiropractors in town. He did a great job with James. It was weird seeing my little baby getting his back cracked, but Jamey did really well with it. Since then, Jamey seems to be doing better-less spitting up and definitely happier!

We have been so crazy busy lately, and I don't even know what with. It just seems that between working, and housework, and a couple extracurriculars, we just have no time to do anything! It's hard to remember what I did with all that time before I had James.

We got the rest of James' 3 month pics that Farrah took. They turned out so cute! She did such a good job, and I cant wait to see my little munchkin's face plastered on the walls of the hospital!


James has still been super active. Not quite rolling over, but he is getting so close! He is so fascinated by his hands and his feet he could just play with them for hours!


well, time to get some sleep while I can :)


No comments:

Post a Comment