Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Well It's officially December, and well into it at that, and I have not bought one single Christmas present! We don't even have our tree up yet! This is a very odd thing for me, because I am usually ready to put our tree up as soon as the Thanksgiving turkey is had. I guess having a baby really does change things :)

I have still been trying to decide what we should get Jamey for Christmas, and I think we might just wrap up some diapers and wipes and call it good :) We did buy him a DVD player for the car for when he is a little older, so I guess we will wrap that and put it under the tree too. I am curious to see how he reacts to all the christmas hubbub.

We had his four month checkup last week and wow has he grown! He was almost 27in long! This was in the 90th percentile. (no wonder none of his 3-6 month clothes don't fit him anymore) He was also 15lb 6oz which was in the 50th percentile. So he is cruising right along. It amazes me when I look back at pictures of him when he was a newborn. He was so itty bitty, and now he is this massive infant! I know it won't be long and he will no longer be my little baby. I try not to think about that though, because I'm enjoying him being small for as long as I can!

James still hasn't rolled over since last week. Just the one time, and I guess he was done with it. Hopefully he will decided to try again soon. It's so fun watching him learn and develop new skills!

Well the little monster is starting to wake up, and it's time for him to eat!


No comments:

Post a Comment