Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving


This last week has been super busy and full of all sorts of excitement.

Last week was thanksgiving and Nate, James, and I braved the harsh Dakota winter weather and journeyed down to Brookings to spend Thanksgiving with Nate's Family.




James had a lot of fun playing with his cousins and spending time with his Grandpa and Grandma. He always seems to enjoy being around large groups of people. He does so good whenever we travel. He keeps up his sleeping habits and his eating habits.

(All Dressed up for Church)


While we were in brookings, we decided it would be a good time to have James dedicated. We had Grandpa Steve do it for us at the church he preaches at(Brookings Wesleyan Church). James did very well in front of all of the people. He even got his first Bible.


I have been trying to decide what I should get James for Christmas. As Nate states, why do we need to get him Christmas presents, he gets stuff from us all the time :) I was thinking about getting him some teethers, as he really seems to be working on cutting some teeth. I still don't see anything erupted, but he chops on anything that gets close to his mouth, and he drools on everything in sight. I'm not sure what else to get him though. I do need to do some searching for a stocking, as he doesn't have one. I thought I would look in etsy, since there are so many cute, homemade things on there.

(Like Father, Like Son)

We got our first big snowfall this last week, so we haven't left our house much. James and I have spent a lot of time hanging out inside. Today while we were playing in his room, He rolled over for the first time! I am so proud of him. he rolled over from his belly to his back twice! My baby boy is grown up so fast. I realized that today is the day, one year ago, that I found out I was going to be having my little man. I can't believe how fast the time has flown by.


No comments:

Post a Comment