Friday, June 24, 2011

A walking fool

Oh my, my baby is walking! I can't believe he is old enough to be walking. It feels like yesterday I was bringing him home on that hot July day.

I will post some photos of him walking soon, but in the meantime, here are a few more pics from my phone.


Desperately trying to open the chocolate chip cookies while in line at walmart



Enthralled with baby Einstein. I love how he crosses his legs when he is lounging.



This took him five seconds to do. He's pulling the kleenex out of the box. He is also a pro at unraveling toilet paper rolls.



Eating cheetos while having a picnic outside. James loves cheetos!



Story time with mom before bed. His favorites are still moo, baa, lalala and where's spot



Dads turn to read stories

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment