Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day

So, I didn't take any heart infested pictures of the boys today, but I do have a large number of photos on my phone that I haven't posted on here, so I thought I would send everyone some love by sharing them :)  I warn you, this first batch is from a LONG time ago.

James and I went on a Dinner and a Movie Date....We just happened to watch the movie while we ate our Olive Garden.  

I bought James this slide at a garage sale last summer and he Loves it.  Especially now that it's winter and we can't go to the park 

Look Mom, I can dress myself

watching a movie together while we were out eating in Bismarck last summer

Looking Mischievous

My Boys

My Sweetheart


James and his scooter.  Although, when he saw this picture today, he said "Look Mom, my race car"

Crazy Hair

And because I have 3 valentines today, I didn't want to leave out Sam.  Here is his 6 week old picture!  He is growing up too fast! 

No comments:

Post a Comment