Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Last Batch of iphone pictures!

Go VIKINGS! 
James giving me a foot massage


Aaron and I

Last October I traveled to Fargo to visit Livia for her baby shower.  Layla and Sam are 7 weeks apart :) 
Sam's Room (I have since re-arranged it, but this is basically it)

Nate on the couch with his boys

I Made James Green Pancakes

Nate and James playing while Sam looks on.  The other day James walked up to Nate who was sitting on the couch and yelled "Lets Fight" as he pulled Nate off the couch onto the floor.  Oh how I love boys :)


James taking a shower after swimming.  He kept turning the water to cold



James smiling for the camera


Sam all bundled up to go outside (it was -20 with the windchill) 
Me and my Samuel


Sam came out to eat with us on Valentines Day, and as you can tell he was really impressed with the holiday :)

All Tuckered out

No comments:

Post a Comment