Monday, March 3, 2014

6 month phone purge

I haven't picked up my camera since Sam's birthday.  I think I'll blame it on the cold weather. However,   I have taken some pictures of my children with my phone, so I thought I would share those with you.  Enjoy my beautiful babies :)

Taking a Bubble Bath in Auntie Kristi's tub..... A few too many bubbles I think :)

James in his AWANA vest.  He LOVES it!


Sam loves to read books

James as Cowboy Woody at Halloween.  

James as Curious George for Halloween

Sam has quite the temper....

My babies on Halloween.

Just doing a little fishing in the tub

James loves to go to the mall and get chicken nuggets, french fries, and orange drink.  It's his favorite special treat. 

reading time with dad

There is a mural on the wall to the bathroom in the Minot Mall.  James spotted this  5 inch tall painted person and said "hey look, it's daddy Nate!"  I guess it does kind of look like Nate....

James pretending to be Chef Pisghetti from Curious George

James pulling his brother around the apartment for a ride

Cousin bonding time while in Iowa

Beep Beep

Aren't we Cute :)

I love my video monitor.  Nothing better than watching your babies sleep. 

James is such a good helper....Then again, he did make the mess in the first place :)

When mom needs a break, this is what I do with the boys for 20 minutes.  Baby Einstein is wonderful entertainment

Life is good.  Hopefully good things are on the Horizon.  School starts April 7th...EEK!  Here's to life always staying interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment