Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Final Phone Post

Always  begging for food
James' first day wearing his new glasses. In case you can't see, he is in fact crying real tears

I put my old glasses on so he wouldn't feel so sad
Getting so BIG

Sam insisted on trying on this dress I had out to send to a friend.  

After removing the dress, he insisted on trying on James' shirt

Visiting Sara while in Georgia

My Boys

Helping make cookies

Enjoying the SUN while in the south

Nate kept the boys entertained while I was gone


Just casually playing with his iPad.  

BUBBLES

Place a Pin on your hometown...can you see mine?

Frontier Friends

My fortune cookie gives good advice

Sam's souvenir I brought home from Kentucky

Nothing like a sleeping child

Reading time

Popcorn time

Sam wanted glasses like James
My Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment