Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday, Friday, Friday

All I would like to say this morning is thank you cold medicine for the best 4 hours of sleep I have received in a very long time! (I guess it also helped that I slept 10hrs yesterday as well :)

Everything continues to go well with baby. 33 weeks now, and I can't believe it! Time just seems to be zipping by! Nate (and yes, just nate) finished painting the nursery last night! We ended up painting it a cornflower blue and Now today I think we are going to paint a dark brown strip to break it up a bit. Hopefully it will look really cute when I get the crib, bedding and accessories it there. I will definitely post pictures. I think once we get the nursery done things will really start to feel more real!

I am hoping to go garage sale-ing this weekend starting this morning. Last weekend I got a really cute baby sling, so I hope to pick up some more treasures this weekend. I am having a hard time paying full price for a lot of baby things when 1)babies will use them for such a short period of time and 2)I am able to find good deals at garage sales!

I decided to put in for a 12 week maternity leave at work :) I am a little nervous that it will get to be too long, but I have a feeling that once this little man is here I will be glad that I put it to spend the whole 3 months with him. I say this considering that he will most likely have to go to daycare 3 days a week or else nate will be staying home with him (More than likely the first one) I looked in to some daycares last weekend and YIKES are they ever expensive! I wanted to use one that was not too far from my house but they only accepted full time infants which would cost $700/month! I would only need daycare 3 days a week, so I am hoping to find someone who can do it only part time. Still on the search though.

My ankles continue to swell up like crazy while I am at work. I bought a pair of support hose which make a world of difference, but they still are swollen when I am done with my 12+ hour shifts. But I must say if this is my biggest problem is pregnancy, I consider myself very lucky.

Well I am off to start my garage sale-ing journey today. Hopefully the rain doesn't wash me away.

No comments:

Post a Comment