Friday, June 25, 2010

The Last Month Begins!

We are down to the last 5 weeks! WOW! Things really seem to be moving fast now. The nursery is almost completed. I purchased some more fun things for baby, and my body is starting to tell me that it is done being pregnant :) My feet are now continuously swollen (as opposed to getting gradually more swollen as the day would go on). This I am attributing to the warm, humid weather we have been having lately.

I have started to notice more contractions, and some are even a little uncomfortable. My belly is pouching out like crazy, and I even noticed some stretch marks along the bottom :( I had been trying to avoid them, but sometimes mother nature has it's way. At least my belly is not covered in them like some women. I am up to a 20lb weight gain now. It is very strange for me to be this "heavy" I Know that it is not me that weighs this much, but a combo of baby and I, it is just strange to see such a BIG number when I step on the scale. Hopefully after baby boy norby is born I can have the motivation and diligence to work off my baby chub :)

I ordered some uppercase living for our house this week from my friend who sells it. I am really excited. I got a cute expression for baby's room and two for our living room/entry way. I also managed to put up a few of our photos that had been collecting dust in the office since we moved. Our house is slowly starting to come together.

Nate has been working for GreenWorks Landscaping for a few weeks now, and I really think he is starting to enjoy it. At least, It has seemed to spark a little bit more interest for him in his job. I think he really enjoys working outside with his hands. Plus it gives him some crazy new muscles from lifting bricks all day. He has started to work on our lawn, tearing down some of the craziness that was there and just tidying it up. The fish he put in our pond seem to be thriving, and I'm pretty sure feeding them at the end of his day is one of his favorite things to do.

Well we are supposed to be headed to the lake today so I should probably hop to it and get some stuff done before we leave. Laundry/Packing/Cleaning/Bills. Doesn't it just sound like fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment