Friday, July 2, 2010

Fingertip, Thick, High....


Well I had my first cervical exam...I guess it could have gone a little better :) But I guess FT is better than closed right :) Definitely feel more contractions this week. My body is definitely getting ready for the big day. At least they aren't too terribly uncomfortable yet.

So I have been buying things left and right for baby this last week. It seems every time I think I have everything that I need, I think of something else that I need. I guess that's how it will be from now on. There will always be something else we need.

I am now at a 22lb weight gain, I am guessing that at least half of it is in my legs! I have so much water weight it's not even funny. After a night of work I have two large stumps coming out of my hips. I have no definition from my thighs down. Goodbye knees, goodbye ankles, goodbye feet. They no longer exist under the fluffy fluid-filled skin that surround them. Darn you hot and humid July!

So I think that Nate has been nesting this week. He decided that we HAVE to finish the basement guest bedroom before baby arrives. So that is what we are doing. I picked out what was supposed to be a gray-blue paint color for the walls, bought a bed in a bag from walmart, and he picked out some flooring from Lows. Pictures to come if it gets done before D-Day :)

Well the house needs cleaning and my stomach is growlin :) Must be lunch time.

No comments:

Post a Comment