Monday, July 12, 2010

more rest for me

So I had my follow-up appointment with Dr. Howick today after being on bedrest for the last five days. My Blood Pressure was about the same as it was last time, but I only had a trace amount of protein in my urine, So that was much better. Oh, and my labs came back ok. My protein/creatine ratio was 0.2 last week. Anything higher than that and they would be concerned. So, for now it is still just kind of borderline. The ultrasound with baby came back great. His fluid levels were perfect and he is growing like a champ. They estimated his size at 38+ weeks and at about 7lbs 4oz (give or take a pound) So the plan is to keep resting until friday when I have my BP checked again, and if it's ok, I get to go back to work next weekend (yeah!)

Some of you may be wondering why I am excited to go back to work. Well I am for a couple of reasons. 1) we need the $$ 2) I miss my co-workers! I have seen nobody but my neighbors out in their lawn and Nate for the last 5 days and I am going a little crazy 3.) I know that it has been crazy busy at work and I hate leaving my co-workers in a tight spot.

So, I guess that time will tell. Not much else new to report. My cervix was still only fingertip but she said it is starting to soften and move more anterior (although it still feels like she is tickling my tonsils when I get checked) So hopefully my body can start kicking it into gear and dilate dilate dilate!

No comments:

Post a Comment