Sunday, July 18, 2010

Thursday's the day.

So I worked Friday and Saturday night this weekend, and it went ok. Saturday night I really started to feel crummy, so I took my Blood Pressure and it was up at 145/95. I decided it would probably be best if I stayed home tonight (sunday night) and try and get some rest and make sure my Blood Pressures stay more normal.

So the plan for the week:
Monday and Tuesday--REST
Wednesday--Go to the clinic and get my BPs and Cervix checked
Thursday--INDUCTION!

OK, so if my cervix is still favorable and L&D is not too busy Dr. Lays plans to induce me on Thursday! I can't believe it! This little man will most likely be here this week! I am feeling so crazy just thinking about it. I am however quite excited. I continue to have swelling and a headache which just makes me feel miserable. My back feels like a thousand knives are stabbing it at any given time, and I continue to have annoying and uncomfortable braxton-hicks contractions. So, my body seems to pretty much want to be done being pregnant.

Things I want to accomplish this week:
1) paint my toes, shave my legs, and wax my eyebrows. I gotta look good for this little man :)
2) put up my uppercase living in the baby's room so it's all finished and ready to go
3) Finalize a name for this little bugger
4) Clean the house for all the company we will most likely be having this weekend
5) Relax and enjoy these last few days alone with Nate

Well Here's hoping that everything goes well and there aren't too many surprises along the way. Until next time...

K

No comments:

Post a Comment