Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Bedrest...uggg

So my appointment today could have gone a little better :) My Blood Pressures were up (137/72) which is still within the normal range but quite a bit higher than my normal. I was also spilling +2 protein in my urine so that was a bummer. I got PIH labs drawn (to see if I am at risk for developing HELP syndrome) and they tested my urine for a more accurate protein reading. Dr. Howick is supposed to call me in the morning with the results.

Cervical exam was not a whole lot different. Fingertip, 40% effaced, and -2 station. Pretty much notta. Hopefully soon I'll start kicking it in gear. Come on contractions.

Well that is pretty much it. I have a follow up appointment on Monday, but until then is rest, rest, rest for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment