Friday, July 16, 2010

It's Back to Work I go....

So my Dr. Appointment went well today. My BPs were down to 120s/70s. So much better than they were, and I only had +1 protein in my urine. I have also officially lost 5lbs since being on bedrest (all fluid from the swelling) So Dr. Lays gave me the OK to go back to work this weekend! I am excited. I miss my job so much. This last week has been one of the longest weeks ever! I will be glad to be back around my wonderful co-workers again tonight. Hopefully the night won't be too crazy :)

Other good news my cervix was also more dilated. Woot Woot. I am now one and a half cm dilated and 80% effaced. Glad to know these annoying contractions are actually doing something. The plan is to meet again with Dr. Lays next Friday, and talk about possible induction at that point since I will be over 39 weeks.

I cant believe how fast the time has gone. It feels like yesterday Nate and I found out we were going to be parents, and now we are less than 2 weeks away from this little man arriving! I have a feeling that the next 2 weeks are going to be a whirlwind of excitement and anticipation.

No comments:

Post a Comment