Friday, July 30, 2010

one week



Today, James Peter Norby, you are one week old. I can't believe how fast the time is already going. I remember my parents saying that once you were born time would fly by and it would seem like an instant and you would be grown. As I sit here and look in to your sweet little boy face I am so grateful for all that you bring to my life. You may keep me up until all hours of the night and refuse to quite crying for hours. You may blow out your diaper minutes after changing you or pee all over you and me. No matter what shenanigans you pull or mischief you get into, I will always love you. I will love the way that you gaze into my eyes as I hold you. They way you hold you hands up by your face at all times, no matter how tight I swaddle you. I love you tiny little hiccups that drive you crazy and the loud burps and farts that startle me :) I can't believe that you are one week old, but I look forward to every week that is to come in our lives together. All my love. Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment