Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm in love and it's a sunny day


So it has been a weeks since I went in to the hospital to be induced! My how time flies! James is already 6 days old and is starting to show more and more personality. He loves to eat...He eats and eats and eats! Mamma is working really hard to keep up with his hearty appetite :)

He likes to sleep, he just sometimes enjoys eating more than he enjoys sleeping. When he does sleep, he always seems to work his left hand up to his head and rests it on his face. It doesn't matter how tight I swaddle him, it always seems to find its way there.

I have been feeling pretty good since having my little guy. Not too much pain and I seem to have an average amount of energy. The swelling in my hands and feet seems to get better every day. Who knows, maybe soon I'll be able to squeeze my wedding ring on again :)

Well Jamey is due to eat again here shortly and I need to grab some food myself. I never thought my life could revolve around eating so much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment