Wednesday, August 4, 2010

2 week check up and a new car :)

So today was a big day. WE had Jamey's 2 week check up. He is still a little scrawny measuring in a 6lbs 9oz. Hopefully he can start fattening up soon. Otherwise everything looked good and we don't have to go back until september.



On another note, Nate and I bought a new vehicle today! This was quite an exciting deal. We had been looking for a while since we realized that we no longer fit into our honda and the camry has been acting a little off lately. We bought a 2003 GMC Envoy, and I absolutely love it. There is plenty of room for the three of us with a little room to grow :)

Jamey has been letting me sleep a little more at night. He will only sleep while I hold him though, so that is beginning to be a little bit of a problem. Hopefully he will soon learn to like his crib. We will be heading to Williston this weekend for my Grandparents 60th wedding anniversary party and then we will be off to the cabin for a week! It should be a good time and a much needed vacation for nate. Hopefully we can enjoy ourselves and even do a little fishing.

Well I need to do some laundry while Jamey is sleeping. He doesn't do it that often so I need to take advantage of it while I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment