Friday, August 20, 2010

4 weeks old and my favorite things

Jamey is 4 weeks old today! I can't believe it. He is just growing so fast and time just seems to be flying by. I thought I would use this post to make a list of my favorite things.

1. The Boppy--this is so wonderful. It is so nice to use when breastfeeding or to let james rest on. I bought the organic cotton slipcover and it is so nice and soft. Definitely a purchase I am glad that I got



2. Hooter Hider--another nice investment. Great for when you are around family and it's time for baby to eat. It fits nicely around your neck so you don't have to worry about it falling down and causing some awkward exposure.



3.. Baby Bjorn--another nice gift I got from my mom. James likes to be held, almost constantly. He loves to just sit in this and walk around with me during the day when I'm doing laundry or dishes or just wandering



4. Medella Breast pump--just the best one out there. I got mine for $50 at a garage sale. A fabulous bargain



5. J.J. Cole Diaper bag--so much room. so stylish. I often get asked where I got my new purse and people are shocked when I tell them it's my diaper bag



6. Aden and Anaias receiving blankets--they are so soft and light weight and big. Plus they have such adorable designs, you just cant go wrong



7. Soothie Pacifiers--James' favorite way to soothe himself



8. Carters clothing--super cute, super soft, super durable. My favorite



These are all that I can think of for now, but I am sure there are more that I will add to the list as he continues to get older. Well it's time for my monster man to eat, and nothing stands in the way of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment