Friday, August 27, 2010

Explosive Tooting, and other such nonsense


James is Five weeks old today. I have been working on filling out my baby books for him, and it is bringing back so many memories of that wonderful day that he entered our lives.

Every day he seems to grow and change a little more. He is a very animated baby, and loves to make lots of funny faces. He is also a very cuddly baby. He loves to be held, almost constantly. He will usually sleep for 4ish hours for me at night in his pack and play, but after that he refused to sleep in it anymore. He will only sleep either next to me or laying on my chest. I know this is frowned upon, and it's not the safest way for my baby to sleep, but if he doesn't sleep like this, he wont sleep, which means I won't sleep!

I bought his new swing, the mamaRoo, but sadly it didn't work. They are sending me a replacement one next week, so hopefully that will do the trick.

James has had some crazy loud farts/explosions in his pants lately. He will just be sitting there all calmly, and then out of nowhere his face will change into a crazed expression and his butt will begin to rumble and then out will come the loudest farts I have ever heard. He will encore them will a few small ones for the next minute. He is just such a funny baby

james also hates his baths. I mean HATES them. the minute we walk in to the bathroom, he starts waleing. Once he hits the water, the screeching doubles. I usually bathe him as quickly as possible and then cuddle him up in his nice warm towels. Once he is out, he is fine. Thankfully :)

James is also a very loud snorer. (just like his daddy) He snorts and sneezes all day long. I bulb syringe oodles of boogers out of his nose daily. They just keep coming out. I feel so badly for him, because he also sounds so congested and like he just really needs to blow his nose. Sadly my booger sucker can only do so much

Well it's time to get some rest. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment