Thursday, September 23, 2010

2 months old today!!!


I can't believe my BABY is 2 months old already! Time has really flown. He is starting to get so big and show so much more personality. He has started to smile and I have even heard a few laughs out of him.

He has gotten really good at holding his head up. He loves to sit up and look around at the world around him. He hates when he cant' see what is going on.


Here he is sitting up in his Bumbo that his Aunt Kristi got him. He likes it for a while, then I think he starts to get tired holding his head up.


Here is James in his Jumperoo. Despite his face, he really does like it :) He has been kinda' crabby the past few days. The other day he was awake from 3am until 3pm when he finally laid down for his nap!! Speaking of naps, we have been trying to transition to two naps a day instead of one. I think this may help some of the crabbies! He just seems to get so overtired by the end of the day


Grandma Jodi Came to visit us again before heading back to Georgia. James really enjoyed spending time with her. He loved to play and smile at her. He was working really hard to laugh for her while she was here, but he didn't manage to really get a good one until she left. Hopefully we will get to see her again soon!

This is a picture that my mom took of us together before it started to get really cold out here. As you can tell from the picture, Jamey has my very very pale skin tone :) Maybe that will change as he gets older, but for now, I am enjoying him looking like me.

Here is a picture of the poop EXPLOSION he had last week..... sorry it's so graphic. He went through his two outfits, his Halo, and it squirted across the room and onto the carpet.. It was quite a mess!!

We have still been working on sleeping through the night. We still haven't had any success, but hopefully soon we will so that I can get some much needed rest before heading back to work. On a positive note, Nate got a subbing job at one of the middle schools here in town that may turn into a full-time position sub job!! So because of that we decided to find a daycare for James to go to 3 days a week when I work. I found one that one of my co-workers uses, and I really think she is going to work out well. I am really nervous to send him, but I know that for now it is what we have to do.

We have a Doctor appointment tomorrow for James. I am really curious to see how much he has grown in the last two months. Sadly he will have to get some shots at this appointment. Hopefully he can be a trooper and it wont be too bad (for him or me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment