Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Ten Pounder


Here is my big boy! I can't believe how big he is getting already. This morning I was rocking him after he got done eating and all I could think about was how he wasn't really a newborn anymore. He is approximately 10lbs and is really starting to chunk up. He has these super cute little fat rolls on his legs.

I have been working on trying to get him into a schedule since I will be going back to work in two short weeks. Lately he has been taking a 3hr nap from noon until three, and we have been trying to get him to go to sleep around 8pm. He is still not sleeping through the night, but sometimes I can get him to do 4-5 hour stretches.


We bought him a jumperoo this week because he really has enjoyed standing. He is a little small for it, but he is starting to get it. He can't quite hold up his head all the time, so we prop him up with a blanket. He seems to like it ok. I am not too sure about the MamaRoo that I got for him. I am thinking that I will return it as it was quite expensive and he really doesn't seem to like to sit in it. I have another week to decide what I want to do with it.


Here is a picture of the HUGE fish I caught at the lake over labor day. It was definitely the biggest fish of the trip. It was 30 inches long! As you can see nate is holding it because I can't stand touching fish. We took James on the pontoon for the first time. He wasn't sure what to think at first, but he fell asleep after a while.

This afternoon I will be going to the gym for the first time since December! Nate and I got memberships to Center Court fitness to hopefully get back into shape. I am a little nervous, but hopefully it won't be too brutal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment