Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Sweaty, Smelly Baby




So, Jamey has been very very sweaty lately. When he wakes up his sheets are quite wet and he has a rather pungent smell. So, needless to say, he has been getting more and more baths. He has, however, finally started to like his bath, which is rather nice.

He has also started to sleep a little better at night. Last night he slept from 8pm until 4am! I however couldn't fall alseep until midnight and then kept waking up every hour and checking to make sure the baby monitor was still on.

I head back to work on Friday, which means tomorrow is my last official day of maternity leave :( I am going to miss this wonderfully special time I have had at home with James.

I have been craving CremeBrulet for quite some time, but sadly the restaurant in town stopped serving it, so I decided to tackle making it myself..... Sadly it didn't quite turn out as well as I would have hoped. It tasted fabulous, it just was more like drinking a glass of cream that eating sweet custard. Oh well, maybe I'll try making it again someday.


Oh, and I forgot to post a picture of the outfit Jamey and I made for Nate for his birthday. He was quite excited to show him it when Nate got home!


I will leave you with a picture of Nate comforting James after his bath. Although he has grown to like his bath, he still doesn't like the being cold and naked part that comes after the bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment