Sunday, February 20, 2011

Baths; Hats; and Skype

Lounging in the kitchen sink after eating breakfast. James loves it when we let him bathe in the sink.

Gettin' Clean!

Too Cool for words :)


My beautiful happy baby boy. I am so amazed by this little man. I have been off of work for the last four days and I have loved every day. I feel so blessed to have this smiley, happy, precious baby boy. Every time I rock him to sleep and watch his little eyes get heavier by the minute I thank God for giving me such a beautiful and wonderful gift. Being a parent is like no other.

Oh, and if you want to see my little man, you can skype me :) Karlea86. We are free most mornings or evenings!


OH, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a very special Grandma Vicki!!! We miss you!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment