Saturday, February 12, 2011

growin' up

Me and my baby. Oh, how I love him.

Playing with dad.

Sticking EVERYTHING in his mouth!

Look at my big boy on "his" computer (aka DVD player) He was watching baby Einstein while mom was updating her facebook status :) How I love lazy evenings with my boy. He is just growing up so fast.

Look at those innocent eyes :) Do you also notice the red tint to his hair? It only comes out in the sunlight. I am curious to see what color his hair ends up being. It looks brown normally, but in the light it takes on this reddish hue.

Most of the time, James really is a happy baby. Especially when I let him play naked :)


Look at those chubby Cheeks!

James was fascinated by the shadows. He kept trying to pick it up :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment