Friday, April 15, 2011

Snotty Sunday


So, James and I are both sick today. He has a nasty cough, snotty nose, and a fever. His illness, however, has not deterred him from CRAWLING! He has been on the move all day. Last night Nate and I decided it was time to move his crib lower. It was so sad. It brought back memories of when we were first putting up the crib around a year ago, and now my baby is getting SO BIG!

Nate and Jamey getting ready to play outside

Not too sure what he thinks about this "Outside" business.

Playing on the swing.

I think he likes it :) They were moving, so I couldn't get a very good picture.

My two favorite boys.

We went on a trip to Cabellas, and they have a huge tank filled with fish and turtles. We let James sit and watch them, and he was fascinated!

This definitely got Nate excited for fishing this summer with his little guy. We even bought James his first life jacket. I have to admit the nice weather we had last week made me quite anxious for summer as well. The snow we received this weekend, however, has put me back into my winter slump.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment