Friday, April 15, 2011

So many Pictures to Upload


I have so many pictures to upload, I have to do it in multiple posts. The pictures from this post are from a walk we took a few weeks ago. James loves going for stroller rides.

The Jacket he is wearing is one we received as a baby gift. NEVER thought he would fit into it this soon!! See him up on his hands and knees! He is moving so much now. He is a lean, mean, moving machine!

All bundled up for a walk. We actually had a few nice days where it was ok to be outside. We still bundled Jamey up though, because even though 50 degrees feels warm compared to Negative 50, it's still a little chilly


When we are outside, James is just fascinated by EVERYTHING! He would be content to just sit and stare outside for hours if we let him. SUMMER COME SOON!!!

Isn't he cute :)

These next few pictures are from a walk Nate and James went on one day while I was at work. They went on the bike path, but couldn't get very far due to the flooding.

This again is another 12-18 month outfit I didn't think James would fit into until next fall. Guess I was wrong! He is just growing up TOO FAST!

I LOVE those big blue eyes. His is such a sweetheart

Here is why they didn't make it very far :) The bike path was overtaken by the Mighty Red River. Thankfully it crested yesterday, and should be coming down. Hope we don't get a second crest with all this snow and rain!

I will try and post my other pictures I have of him when I get the chance. We have been busy at our house fighting off colds. I lost my voice yesterday, and James was sick with the flu the day before.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment