Friday, January 25, 2013

Merry Christmas...1 month late :)

Merry Christmas from the Norbys
Nate, Karlea, James and Sam 
Our Christmas Tree

Nate and James on Christmas Eve

James and I on Christmas Eve

Opening one gift on Christmas Eve before I had to go to work

Almost 40 weeks pregnant with Sam

Christmas Gift from grandma and grandpa Norby

James opening his stocking Christmas morning.  I woke him up as soon as I got home  from work.  He was a little tired. 7:30am is a little early for this kid (he usually sleeps in until almost 10)

James was very excited about his vikings jersey.  He took it out of his stocking and proudly stated, "Santa brought bikings shirt!" - James can't say vikings, but rather pronounces it "bikings"

putting together the train set my dad got James.  It was a little intense, and James was really excited to play with it

Sorry for this post being one month late. I would love to have sent out cute Christmas cards and a lovely Christmas letter, but sadly, life was a little hectic around Christmas time this year :)  I worked Christmas eve and Christmas day, but we still managed to celebrate. James received an abundance of gifts (partially my fault, as I kept finding things he would like :)

James loved opening presents, and he will still ask for santa presents on occasion.  Anything that comes in a box is now a present, including his box of diapers that came the other day.  He couldn't wait to open his "Present" and he was very good at helping open Sam's presents



No comments:

Post a Comment