Friday, January 18, 2013

Photo Bomb...

I Know I'm way behind on blogging, and I have oodles of pictures to upload.  I will start with Sam's 1st  day of life.  Here are the pictures of him while we were in the hospital.  I felt so fortunate to have gotten to deliver in a place where I knew everyone and I knew that Sam and I would be getting exceptional care.  We were also fortunate enough to only be in the hospital a grand total of 31hrs from time I arrived to be induced to the time we walked out the door to our car.  I had a terrible time trying to sleep ( I don't imagine why) Something about being in a hospital that is also my place of employment seemed to impede my ability to sleep.  As I said, thankfully I only had to spend one night.  Anyway, enjoy the first wave of MANY more pictures to come. 

James getting to meet Sam for the first time.  He was a little unsure, but I  like to think he was excited and knew what was going on.  I wish I would have gotten a picture, but grandma and grandpa Norby were watching him this day for us, and apparently they thought it was a little cold out, because James showed up at the hospital wearing snow pants, stocking cap, gloves, and snow boots.  Nate and I laughed since we usually just throw on his winter jacket and his green crocs.  Apparently we are a little too accustomed to the cold :)

 Nate showing James that Sam has hair (even if it was only a little peach fuzz)

Aunt Lydia holding Sam

Grandma Vicki holding Sam

James giving me a big cheese

Out family of 4. (Ignore the extreme paleness and swollen everything...)

Checking out Sam

Great Grandma Joann got to come and meet Sam

Julie Holding Sam.  I'm not sure why, but I don't have any pictures of my dad holding Sam.  I promise he and Aaron were there too.

Kat and I, my fantastic labor nurse.  



Dad and Son



Practicing standing.  Dad has high hopes that both his boys will be playing football someday for the Vikings....

Mother and Son 




Getting Strapped in to his car seat

Not really a fan

No comments:

Post a Comment