Saturday, March 12, 2011

Lazy Saturday


Today has just been a nice, lazy Saturday. We have just been hanging out around the house doing a whole lot of nothing. Nate made some homemade baby food for James. Sweet Potatoes, Bananas, and Spaghetti Squash are what's on the menu for Jamey this week.

It has been interesting having Nate home at noon every day. The para position he took is only part-time, so we are getting to see a lot more of him. He also got a part time position at the ELL department, so hopefully that will give him some more hours. I will be going to days/nights in the next few weeks, so it is definitely going to be a big adjustment. I have done straight nights at work for two and a half years, and so working days is going to be a big change. I am excited for it though.


Jamey is getting so darn big! 90% of the time you will find him chewing on something. He has been working on some teeth for quite some time now. A new thing he has started is grinding his top and bottom teeth together. It drives me nuts! We finally bought him his new convertible car seat. We are going to put it in the Envoy, whenever we figure out how to install the thing. It has more straps and clips and belts than we know what to do with. We might need to take it to a professional to install! Hopefully he will like it. I am looking forward to this summer when we finally get to flip him around to face us. I can't believe in only four months he will be a year old! Where did the time go!

James has been working so hard on crawling. He rocks, and scoots, and rolls, but just can quite get the crawling thing yet. For now, he just rolls everywhere he needs to go. He is getting pretty proficient at it. However, Nate and I have found him many times in the corner of his crib, after he has rolled into it and cant get out.

Jamey has been wanting to eat everything in sight lately. I let him have some of my RootBeerPopsicle today. he wasn't too sure what to think. I don't think he was a fan of it being so cold. He just feels that every time we are eating, he should be eating too. I have been giving him some club crackers whenever I am eating them, and now every time he sees a green box, he gets all excited and starts waving his arms, as if to say, "HEY, I remember those, they are good! GIVE ME SOME!" I just love that he has finally taken to food, other than milk :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment