Wednesday, March 23, 2011

8 months old!!!


James is 8 months old today. He is changing so much, and I just can't believe how big he is getting. Here is what you've been up to:
  • You are 19lbs 10oz and 29in. long
  • You have just about outgrown your infant car seat, and have your new convertible seat in the Envoy. You don't really like it, but I'm hoping this summer when we can turn you around you will like it more
  • You have 4 teeth all the way through and 2 that are almost through
  • You still LOVE to eat. You eat anything and everything until it's all gone. You especially love sweet potatoes, bananas, carrots, strawberries, and apples. You can feed yourself finger foods and usually will hold up your own bottle (when you're not lazy:)
  • You eat 3 meals a day and either nurse or take a bottle 6 times a day
  • You still take a morning and afternoon nap and go to bed around 8pm and wake up around 7am.
  • You are still sleeping through the night, but are still swaddled in 3 blankets. Hopefully you will be able to stop that soon.
  • You roll around like there's no tomorrow, and really want to crawl. You smile and laugh uncontrollably when we help you on to your knees. You will sit up by yourself and contentedly play with toys we give you
  • You still love Baby Einstein. I could probably put it on repeat and you would sit and watch it all day if I let you.
  • You love being around other kids. I think yo go through withdrawals when you don't go to daycare for a few days. Dad takes you to the center court daycare when he works out, and you love to flirt with the daycare girls play in the exersaucer there.
  • You are a happy, smiley baby, and I love every single minute I get to spend with you.

I gave Jamey my empty cherry coke bottle to play with, and he went to town on the cap.

Trying so desperately to learn to crawl!

Showing his teeth. He won't let me look at his top two teeth, but he definitely has all four in

Seems like yesterday I was bringing this little monster home from the hospital and setting his teddy bear next to him and marveling and how they were almost the same size, and now he is SO much bigger!

Trying on our new summer sun hat. Now, if only the summer would come!

James love to play with his feet. He takes his socks off 100 times a day, and I patiently (or not so patiently) put them back on again. He then chews on his feet.

This is how Jamey looks when he is incredibly frustrated with mom for taking way too many pictures when he is hungry and ready for a nap. To give him some credit for being cranky, he is also currently quite sick with a cold. I won't even describe what I had to suction out of his nose today :)

Definitely has my skin tone :)


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment