Friday, March 18, 2011

reminiscing

This week I am feeling very nostalgic as I think about how much has changed this last year. One year ago this is how I looked:
I was about 20 weeks pregnant, and as you can tell from the mess behind me, we were just about to move into our house. Tomorrow (19th) It will be one year that we have lived here. I have loved so much about living in our own place, but most of all I have loved that we have had so much room for James to grow and play On a side note, a year after moving to Minnesota, I still haven't changed my drivers licensee (please don't tell the cops, I hear its a pretty hefty fine)

I wished we would have taken more video of Jamey when he was an infant. This is the only one we have of him when he was just a few weeks old.

It's hard to believe that my little munchkin has gone from this scrawny little munchkin:

To this chubby little monster:


Well that's enough nostalgia for one evening. I'm off to work to help bring more little munchkins into this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment