Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sunny Saturday


James is getting so darn big! He has been so happy lately. Everything we do seems to make him laugh uncontrollably. I just love hearing him laugh and giggle.

He has finally started to enjoy baby food. Nate has been making homemade baby food with our food processor, and Jamey really seems to enjoy it. I gave him a chocolate chip pancake with butter and syrup the other day, and he scarfed down the whole thing, and then cried when it was gone :) I guess he is a lot like his momma, and has a sweet tooth :)

Speaking of teeth, his front two teeth are both through! I cant believe my baby has four teeth!

Here are some pictures I took the other day. Every afternoon when the sun hits our front window, James and I sit and soak up the sun and try and get some Vitamin D. Hopefully soon we will be able to go outside and feel the real thing!











Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment